The Pool is Closed! We did not pass the O&M Levy Renewal. Check here for updates!

Welcome !
This site is under construction.

If you don't see what you're looking for please give us a call.

About Us


North Whidbey Pool, Park and Recreation District operates the taxpayer-supported John Vanderzicht Memorial Pool, and the Clover Valley ballfields and off-leash dog park in Oak Harbor, Washington. Our patrons enjoy a multitude of aquatic programming for people of all ages to enhance their fitness and health.

Sorry! We are closed!

The Pool is closed! We did not pass the O&M Levy renewal in November. We cannot put it on the ballot until November 2018. 

Get Involved

The North Whidbey Community Pool & Recreation Foundation is doing fundraising to hopefully allow us to open on a limited basis. If you want to help them with their efforts to raise funds please contact Juli Leete to see how you can be part of reopening our pool. 


At the August NWPPRD Board of Commissioners meeting, the Levy Committee shared information on two important events coming up!

Monday, August 27th at 6:30pm, there will be a Levy Committee Meeting in the meeting room at the Oak Harbor Library. This is a great opportunity to learn about the North Whidbey Pool, Park, and Recreation Levy which will be on the November 6th ballot.

Tuesday, September 4th, 5:00-8:00pm, Levy Kick-off Party at Flyers! Join the festivities for free food, music and Levy information at this fun event!

Don't miss these great opportunities to get involved and be part of revitalizing the pool and District programs!

For more information please contact Commissioner Pat Hardin.


Contact Us

Get in Touch!

North Whidbey Pool, Park & Recreation District

85 Southeast Jerome Street, Oak Harbor, Washington 98277

(360) 675-7665


We are temporarily closed.

For assistance: Please call 360.675.7665 and leave a detailed message; we will get back to you within 48 hours. You may also email  Julie Millang for assistance.  

Thank you!

Public Records Requests

To make a Public Records Request please contact our Public Records Officer, Julie Millang for the necessary forms.